2012年2月22日 星期三

Foreign travel experience to share (Asia)

Singapore:

Since this is my first trip abroad, so verything felt very strange, but also as a variety of travel books, described in general, the country of ingapore is really a very planned, everywhere veryclean, while the national territory is not it is easy to wrap the same place. 




Which made ​​me the deepest 
impression is Sentosa, there is like a tropical island with clean beaches, clear waters,the Aquarium of another local comprehensive planning, there was water tunnel, this is my first time feel feel like being in the water, all kinds of fish around the side of feeling.

  

Malaysia:

May be the itinerary of travel arrangements is not very good, so for me, Malaysia is a transit,and no very special attractions, the only impression is that it seems that the surrounding environment is not clean, poor people's quality of life, as if Taiwan's early agricultural society.Malaysia and Singapore scheduled for the same travel, so people feel in sharp contrast toSingapore's clean and comfortable.

But then some after, startled to realize that it seems I did not see Malaysia's advanceddiscussions with the university students of the overseas Chinese students in Malaysia, or maybe a very rapidly over the past decade Malaysia, and I have the impression of a very different .

  

Thailand:

It is undeniable that Thailand is really a fun resort, however, disappointing, I actually go abroadago with information about the camp accidentally infected with the flu, plus a bit acclimatized to the local five-day trip to Thailand, I that only beyond its capability to describe what to eat spit anywater activities at arm's length, not nearly fondle Yan, so I decided to have the opportunity I have to go to Thailand once.

沒有留言:

張貼留言